Thursday, May 17, 2018

YOU see the best in me

Thursday May 17, 2018
 
Well digging through my designer papers again I found this fun green piece. Well green is one of my favorite colors so thought I would figure out a card. I used My favorite things YOU die and sentiment and layered it on some foam to give depth. I then used some Doodlebug acrylic dots and Nuvo drops. For the sentiment across the YOU I heat embossed it in black and cut it into a banner.
 
Challenges:
My time to craft #370 - stamp or color on anything but white
Word art Wednesday wk. 334-335 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - pastel colors
Die cuttin divas #369 - favorite color combo (greens)
Penny's paper crafty #380 - anything goes
Moving along with the times #71 - sentiment only


11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the pretty greens and the design!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beatriz said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck with the draw. Beatriz DT

Cathy P said...

What a bold, happy combination of paper and inks! Thanks for playing with our Color on Anything but White Challenge at My Time To Craft!

Nélida Cordón said...

Great monochrome card! It really catches the eye.
Awesome use of the YOU die
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs
Hugs

MagsB said...

This is lovely, Billie, CAS and elegant. I love green, too!! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Wendy L said...

Super bright card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Gloria said...

Such a beautiful and perfect card:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card and love the green.

mum of two said...

Great bright colours! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Christine Harrop said...

Thank you for sharing your cheery card with us at MAWTT. Christine DT x

Monika Reeck said...

The YOU is caught my eyes
love the texture
and love all in green Billie
bright and adorable card
LOVE!!!
hugs
Monika