Monday, May 14, 2018

hello my sweet friend

Monday May 14, 2018
 
I am having so much fun in my craft room just creating and trying new things. I started by embossing the gray card stock.. I then took turquoise card stock and Reverse Confetti die and cut the scalloped edge. I then stamped Simon says flower and I have been wanting to color in grays so I gave it a try. I was scared it would get to dark so I tried to keep it light but hopefully effective. I added some turquoise to the center to just go along with the scalloped turquoise. I added some Nuvo drops to the center dots. I then fussy cut it after it was dry. I used My favorite things leaves and scraps. I used Simon Says hello die and heat embossed the my sweet friend. I then added the flower and leaves. I added some sequins to finish the card.
 
Challenges:
Papercraft #11 - flowers
Cute card Thursday #529 - flowers
QKR stampede #295 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #118 - gray is the new black
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
AAA cards #115 - inspired by nature
Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes



7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the beautiful turquoise!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!

Jane said...

Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Hi Billie, such pretty card Inspired by Nature with various elements on it. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Happy crafting. Hugs -Bharati

Julie Odil said...

Great elements on this, Billie. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

Monika Reeck said...

oh Grey and blue is look adorable on this card Billie
love that flower with mint color in the middle
the Hello also great added
beautiful and adorable one Billie

Many thanks for joining with us at Papercraft Challenges this time
hugs
Monika

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! Very pretty card with that gorgeous flower and great color combo. The polka dot embossing really adds a good touch too. Thanks so much for joining my 'Gray is the New Black' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys