Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Thinking of you - Inspiration Destination #140

Wednesday December 13-26, 2017
 
It's time for another challenge at
Inspiration Destination #140.. 
Again it's ANYTHING GOES 
 
we will be on vacation for a couple weeks. can't wait to see you in 2018 at Inspiration Destination
 
 
Ok it's almost Christmas and I needed a break from Christmas cards.. I wanted to play again with my Ken Oliver Powder paints.. So this time I tried a different approach.. I added very little powder to the upper right corner and then spritzed with water (with out blowing it off- LOL) and held the paper so it ran.  and added a little more and more till I got this beautiful piece. I then took some Kuretake gold paint and watered it down and flicked it over the piece.. OH MY this is so pretty..
I took my Simon Says flowers and white embossed them then used my Zig markers and water colored them. I die cut them out and laid out the flowers/leaves. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and used My Favorite Things banner die.  This is so pretty. Sure hope it comes across ok on the computer. 
 
Ok time to see my Christmas cards are and do I need to get more out..

Challenges:
Sugar pea #38 - anything goes
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #187 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #372 - anything goes
Crafty creations #356 - anything goes
Creative moments #133 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 312-313 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #153 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #375 - anything but Christmas

5 comments:

Diana said...

So beautifull!

Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge.
Check out or DT call above on the blog.

X
Diana
!!!DT CALL!! Creative Moments, click here

Helma said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for Joining the callenge from Creative Moments

Chris said...

I totally get the break from Christmas cards! This is beautiful - the background reminds me of the Northern Lights. Thanks for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge this week (and EVERY WEEK!!) - I appreciate it!!

Jana Forrest said...

What a lovely card, Billie. I also understand about a break from Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck this week and hope to see you again soon. Jana Forrest DT~CGCC

Monika Reeck said...

oh wooooowww
that dark purple on the right side
stunning Billie
love the BG with this bright colors of flower
so stunning flower card my friend
hugs
Monika