Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Exist to be happy. Not to impress - Inspiration Destination #103

Wednesday September 14, 2016
 
This is another challenge for Inspiration Destination #103
The challenge is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 
 

Our sponsor this card is Patties Creations
 

This is my card using the image called Rain boots with tulips.. I had this fun acetate card from pink fresh studio I got in a Simon Says monthly box some months back. I finally found a use for one of the cards. There are more and I need to find how to use them cause I love the sentiments they have. I used Washi tape to hold it down and the boots held the other corner. I kept going around with the Washi tape just so it looked complete. I added some half pearls in white.  Fun happy card.
 

Challenges:
Crafty catz #337 - anything goes / opt. anything but sq.
PDE linky party #137 - all cards
Polkadoodles wk. 36 - anything goes
Simply paper craft #36 - anything goes
Love to craft #2 - anything goes
Come and get it - polka dots
Craft your passion #329 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #127 - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #163 - anything goes
Ooh la la #213 - anything goes
City crafters #329 - turning a new leaf
Everybody art #380 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #24 - anything goes
Cards and more #167 - no DP
Word art Wednesday wk. 248-219 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #295 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - CAS
Fab n funky #318 - go outside









18 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Saw your boots first and loved them... I finally bought me some fun boots. Then I saw your sentiment...I agree...I LOVE it.

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, I love the washi tape and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us in our 'Anything Goes/Beside the Seaside' challenge at Polkadoodles,
Katrina x

Monika Reeck said...

now I am jealous you have that boots stamp too
ooh ooh
I want to buy it Billie
this is an adorable Image with great coloring

LOVE!!

Dewi Lestari said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

tilly said...

love the tulips and wellies, thank you for sharing it with us at crafty catz challenge
Tilly

mum of two said...


I just love those boots! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Cathy said...

Beautiful card! I love the Image and sentiment!

Bunny said...

Cute card. Great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

What a wonderful and very meaningful card!
Thanks for joining us at Love To Craft! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

Esther Asbury said...

Those bright and cheery rain boots popped out at my from the links on WAW! Cute card!

crafty-stamper said...

I love this image and very meaningful sentiment---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Marina said...

Bright and cheerful - great use of washi. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Christine said...

What a fabulous sentiment! Love the bright yellow boots and the sweet bouquet. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Christine
Guest Designer

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely! I love the stamp, and all of the elements on your card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Cara said...

This is such a happy card. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

Gayatri said...

Lovely card. Love gumboots. Great bright colours. Perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Clean and Simple Challenge. Gayatri xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a great design.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Pauline
x