Tuesday, December 29, 2015

PEACE JOY LOVE - Inspiration Destination #66

Wednesday December 30- 2015
 
 

Our sponsor is Stitchy Bears
 

This is my card and simple card.. using the image called Cartoon Santa.. I just happened to make this digi the right size to fit this sentiment by Simon says into the space.. Great fit huh. I used simon says ink. I couldn't of planned it better finding a sentiment. I think Santa has great penmanship..
I love the look on his face. I think he's happy that Christmas is over so he can start on next years season. I used a bow and brad to give some extra eye movement.. I really need to practice on my bows..
 

Challenges:
PDE linky party #103 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #56 - anything goes/Christmas - winter digi
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #261 - anything goes/Christmas
My time to craft #311 - last minute Christmas makes
Robyns fetish #296 - anything for winter
Crafting from the heart #92 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #216  - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #52 - anything goes
One stitch at a time #252 - anything goes /with red


recipe: stitchy bear image, bazzill base, bg brad, ribbon, simon says ink and sentiment, copics




8 comments:

Judy V said...

Another fun card with a great image Billie! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Janis Lewis said...

Santa is cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation, awesome coloring and fun overall design! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
Darlene
Robyn’s Fetish DT
Robyn’s Fetish
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Aileen said...

This is such a fantastic card, I love this Santa. He is everything you say, that cheeky smile. Beautiful colouring and perfect fit with the stamped sentiment.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful card, the image is too cute, great colors and the ribbon on top is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

CraftyGirl said...

Billie, this is just super cute. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

ike said...

Wonderful fun card and super colouring on the Santa :-D
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet