Saturday, May 30, 2015

23x23 Receiving blanket and burp cloths

Saturday May 30, 2015
 
This is another blanket I made using the same method as yesterdays blanket. This one is smaller it's 23x23.. don't ask, why I don't want to talk about it.. but if you see yesterdays post you will remember to look at the corners before you sew and cut them off.. 
This will be a nice changing blanket or light blanket or maybe when the child is little older perfect size for them to carry around.. who knows. I love the bright colors. Flannels come in some really cute prints. I made two more burp cloths.  
 
 

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Another cute one
and you are really creative Billie
love what you made here
I never have sewing machine
want to have it but expensive
also I never start to sew ok to sew button on my son hem I can do it but to sew with machine hehe I must learn first
you are so busy make lovely craft things Billie
proud to know you..
hugs, Monika