Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Catch the bug Humor Wednesday - Bubble bath day /Refresh, Renew, Revive

Wednesday January 7, 2015
 
 
I am using the image Scarlette bubble bath for my image. I had the stripes on the top and the hearts on the bottom but when I went to put the image on I had it completely upside down.. Did not realize it till I want to put it aside.. So the hearts dp is upside down but they are so abstract that it's not noticeable unless I told ya... right? Anyhow I think I like it better with the stripes on the bottom half anyhow so a happy mistake. Needless to say I needed to cut the back off of the card and layer it onto another card base.. oh well.
 

Challenges:
Quirky crafts #1 - clean and simple
613 Ave. create #105 - atg/opt. matching envelope
Glitter n sparkle #118 - atg
Whoopsi daisy - atg
Papertake weekly - atg
Loves rubberstamps - atg
Clear it out - atg
Party time Tuesday #194 - atg

recipe: scarlette bubble bath image, recollections, club scrap sentiment, copics, glossy accents, su hearts, corner chomper, ribbon, qq chalk ink pink around image, wink of stella glitter pen





15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card and I just love the stamp image of the bubble bath :) Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays Challenge! -Esther

Bonnie32002 said...

I never saw the hearts! You shouldn't have told me because I never would have noticed. Lol!

Karen said...

Love when our 'mistakes' turn into awesome cards! Thanks for sharing and admitting to your boo-boo! Love you!

Denice said...

A bubble bath and martini...a perfect combination on these cold winter days! Love your card and would never have noticed the upside down paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the image -would not have noticed hearts if you hadn't said lol---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Anonymous said...


Thank you so much for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts. Good Luck in the voting, come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the Strip DP you have so fit with the coloring image the ribbon is a great touch and I love the heart on your card too...simply design but lovely...cute lady too from Bugaboo and a bit sexy :)love how you colored her...beautifully done my friend..hugs, Monika

PS: see your mail Billie..and I am the lucky girl today to get your package and thanks especially to the choco...see my mail for you please...

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantastic Design! Love what you've done with your image! Thank You for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina
Mycarden.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely Card. I was once told 'There is no such thing as mistakes, just happy accidents'. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter 'N' Sparkle. Good luck and all the best.

Hugz AngelicBadGirl
DT Owner Glitternsparkle

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for playing along with us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><
Great project you have entered :)

Lydia said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Barbara Godden said...

My idea of a good day!! very cute card, great design thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Shelly B said...

What a fun card! Love it!