Monday, September 08, 2014

Catch the bug / ABC - flying by to say Hi!

Monday September 8, 2014
 
Welcome to Monday at Catch the bug for our ABC challenge..
That is Any thing But a Card ... I made this candy wrap.
 
I used the image Bobblehead Witch fly by
I made this image by printing her the size I thought it should be then cut little side tabs and punched a whole in each end then threaded a piece of twine and tied it around the pack of bubble gum. You could do this to a candy bar or box of pencils, crayons.. I used a little removable adhesive behind the image to hold it in place since the twine can move around and not keep it secure. It is quite cute..
 
 
Challenges:
Penny's paper crafty #193 - atg
TSC #45 - atg
Party time Tuesday #187 - atg
Paper nest dolls #18 - atg
Glitter n sparkle #101 - use a digi

recipe: bblhwitchsign/ctb, copics, twine, bubble gun package











7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

Billieeee the image is soo soo cuuuteeee and wonderful coloring too and cute sentiment luv luv this...cute halloween card....how are you Billie...wish you always healthy.and see you soon on my Blog...hugs, Monika

Vic said...

What a brill, fun little project... very creative! great digi image too...Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Amelia Lamb said...

How cute is this, such a fun card!! Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef xx

Sharon Noble said...

haha What a wonderful cute fun card.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge I hope to see you next time.
Hugs Sharon (DT)

Melanie Smith said...

I love your Bugaboo card! I love coloring them myself ;-) Thank you for participating over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. Melanie, DT