Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Paper Pretties #305 - Punches / for my sweetheart

Wednesday April 9, 2014
 
Hello bloggers, it's Wednesday and another challenge at Paper Pretties #305 - PUNCHES 
So I got out some punches I have not used for awhile and made a masculine birthday card. I used the stamp set Holiday Sweets and the cupcake had a heart on the top of the swirl but I did not ink that part. I love that you can alter the images that way.. I used the hole punch by MS. I only bought it for the holes so I could get some nice variations of holes for eyes, confetti and such.. so thought I would just use it as it was suppose to be used.. then I have an old fiskar swirl punch so used that and then I have a tag punch EK and because it was not long enough I just cut it in half and adhered to the side of the stamp image. The little brackets I just added them on top. So I used a lot of different punches. Lets see what you have..grab those punches and enter in the Paper Pretties #305 challenge.
 
challenges:
Allsorts #253 - no flowers
613 Avenue create #66 - atg / opt. touch of spring
Eclectic ellapu - one for boys
Ladybug crafts - birthday
Challenges 4 everybody #40 - atg
Paper makeup #135 - atg
recipe: bazzill, scraps, punches - ms, ek, fiskar, ribbon, holiday sweets image and sentiment, corner chomper, sequins, embossing folder, copics, glitter, hero arts black











6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This scrummy. Love the embossing. That cake looks good enough to eat.Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Monika Reeck said...

First of all I love the Cuttlebug BG you put on this card and love the color combo and very sweet cupcakes...lovely card as always dear Billie...biiig hugs...

susiestacey said...

Great card so cheerful and the cupcake looks yummy just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Flowers' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Carol Ric said...

A yummy card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Marsha said...

Very sweet. Love the sequin that go along with the circles and dots. Thanks for playing the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Chris said...

Lovely! Bright and cheerful as a Summer's day! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at LCI!
Chris
x