Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Aud Sentiment #94 - Any sentiment /The more you read

Wednesday November 20, 2013
 
Aud Sentiment brings you challenge #94 ANY SENTIMENT
Now that makes this quite easy so I hope to see you play along.
 

 
 I got to choose an image from "a day for daisies" and boy was that hard as I love so many of them, they are so unique and I just love the soft look. I really had to figure out what sentiment I had on hand then choose the image. This is what I came up with. I was concerned on how to color the image but to tell you the truth it was quite easy and I love the soft way it came out. I am very pleased with this look and card. I cant wait to see what you come up with. Just remember to have a sentiment on the front of your card.

challenges:
613 Avenue Create - anything goes /twist world peace
Make It Monday #167 - anything goes
Created With Love #67 - anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes
Divas by Design - make it pretty
Fab N Funky - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty #154 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #107 - anything goes
recipe: mother & child/day for daisies, words mft sentimental about books, mft frame die, mme lost and found, su punch, ms punch, sb die, ranger, viva pearl pen, bazzill, ribbon, copics




12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment Ginny♥

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Beautiful card. Love that sentiment. Thanks for sharing this week at Created with love Challenges Anything goes.
Linda K. DT

Rene said...

Beautiful and I love love LOVE the sentiment!
Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic card with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Chris Hanselman said...

Great card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and your have presented it beautifully! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Shirley said...

Very pretty card, great quote too! Thank you for joining us this week in our Birthday Celebration at Fab'n'Funky!

Carol Ric said...

Super cute card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create.

Paper Panda said...

Really pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Mirella said...

What a pretty card with a lovely sentiment! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Aunty Sue said...

such a sweet card and thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design hope to see you back next week

Jo Ann said...

What a lovely image and great colors on this card. Great job! So glad you blessed us with your awesome project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Wiola said...

I think that this card is really sweet. I love that sentiment.