Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Paper Pretties #278 - color challenge / Hey Chickie!

Wednesday October 2, 2013
 
Oh boy is it getting cold and dark out. I am not a fan of this weather especially when I have to be out in it. If I was home with my fire place going, warm comfy cloths and my dog by my side I might not mind it.  I do love this time of year when I can craft and use some of my favorite colors - which just don't work for summer or spring. I might stretch them and make them work but fall seems to go better with green, purple and orange. AND that is the challenge for Paper Pretties #278 - color challenge ORANGE, PURPLE AND GREEN. 
I used Return of cluck for my fun image. I am not much for Halloween cards which would work great with the colors so decided to make a fun friendly card.
 
challenges:
Kaboodle Doodle #191 - your special day
Make It Monday #160 - anything goes
Eureka Stamps #59 - wings and things
Crafty Sentiment - favorite technique and colors (my cloud template, orange, green, purple)
Through The Craftroom Door - anything goes
Love Rubber Stamps #72 - anything goes
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
recipe: return of cluck/pp, su pear, bazzill, scraps, mft die, su die, pti die, ribbon, copics, ranger, recollection bling





8 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh this is so cute and funny .
Love image and the extra phone as embellishment .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Toooo cute and toooo funny! A wonderful job. My sis loves chickens and this would be a perfect card for her.

Céline said...

fun card, love it
thanks for playing with us at cratfy sentiments
hugs
céline

Ceal said...

super fun card! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Michelle Looi said...

Such an adorable creation!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!

Zella said...

Oh that chick is adorable! Love the color combo too. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps!!
Blessings,
Zella

rachel said...

such a cute card Billie - love that image and your clouds are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and good luck x

Dangina Martinez said...

So adorable! Your image and borders are too cool.. Love it. Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We are so happy you shared your fab project with us.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina