Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Catch the bug - New Release - Cute Dragon

Tuesday May 7, 2013
 
Tuesday New Release at Catch the bug and the new digi is CUTE DRAGON.. and it is cute. I love that goofy look.
My computer has been giving me headaches lately so hope this post ok.
I had fun making this card and decided to make it a birthday card but it could be a nice mother's day card or other occasions.
challenge:
One Stitch at a Time #162 - anything goes
Make It Monday #139 - anything goes
Craft Your Passion #161 - floral delight
Great Impression - important occasion
 
recipe: cute dragon/ctb, bazzill, su curry, dcwv, su blue, embossing folder, pti words, corner rounder, copics, stickles, mft die, ek punch
 

12 comments:

Andrea W said...

Very cute card! I love the pop of blue, it looks great with the green. I found you at MIM.

lostinpaper said...

This is totally adorable!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is adorable. I love dragons. Saw your wonderful creation on MIM.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sweet dragon and love the bright, cheerful colors especially after raining for 5 looooong days!

Unknown said...

That is an ADORABLE dragon.. Love it!! Awesome Card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

Josephine said...

This is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Elena V. said...

It's so cute!! I'm visiting from MIM.

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I'm visiting from MIM.

Anonymous said...

This is cute and the bright colours make it so much fun.Just love the arrow drawing attention to the sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

This colour palette creates a fun and playful frame for the dragon image. Love the textures and the layers. He's adorable with that bright blue flower. Thanks for joining our Floral Delights challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Eva Gro said...

Really cute!!!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing with us at the Great Impressions May Celebration Challenge!

My heart melts over dinosaurs...so very cute!

♥ Sue Kment