Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What a beautiful day - Music 2 my ears

Wednesday April 24, 2013
 
This is the last card I made for ladies retreat. There are four cards posted for the retreat. We had a husband and wife speaker at our ladies retreat at Seaside Oregon. I already posted the lady speakers and this is the card I made for the man. At church retreat there is a lot of singing, praying and sermons. I knew that Sandy sang and has a cd out and her husband Jay plays the guitar so this is what I came up with for a man card. I was really pleased how it came out. The stamp set is from Simon Says, music 2 my ears... the ink is su, the die cut music notes  mft, assorted dp scraps, the mesh was from a craft store dollar bin. I love how the card came out and sure hope everyone enjoyed their cards.
challenges:
Crafty catz #179 - this is for the boys
Shopping our stash #98 - dollar or bargain bin find (mesh)
Make it Monday #137 - anything goes
 

5 comments:

Haideelum said...

So beauty! =D

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card for a man, love the music notes, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

NickScrapShack said...

This is great! A perfect combo of colours.


Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...they are all wonderful each in there own right. I'm leaning toward the yellow sunshine as my happy card this morning. Cloudy here today but still a love day. Really love the assortment you did on the retreat.

Leslie Hanna said...

I love how you've used the mesh like washi tape. Now I need to get mine out and try it!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!