Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blog hop winner and a BIG THANK YOU

Saturday January 19, 2013
 
First off a BIG THANK YOU to all that stopped by my blog for the 3rd birthday blog hop at Catch the bug . I love all the comments. I had 63 wonderful comments. This means a lot to me.
 
We had so many that participated in our different challenges all week and wonderful creations. It's awesome to see so many wonderful works of art.
 
I have chosen Chris D from Chrispy's Creations as the winner of the image I used on my card which is Dottie Birthday. I left a comment on your blog as I did not see an email address. Please reach out to me so I can send you the lovely image.
 
I hope you have been to the Catch the bug blog today or seen from my blog post this morning, the new challenge at Catch the bug.  
 
Again Thank you and happy crafting.  

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

Cool beans! Sorry, I've been out all day and only started stalking..I mean, perusing blogland! Thank you so much for picking my name! I'll get my info to you pronto!