Saturday, October 06, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #179 - Peace

October 6, 2012 Saturday..
Today's new sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.com/
I figured I should start on Christmas cards so this is the card I made for this weeks sketch. I hope you get a chance to play along.
 
So what are you doing for World card making day? After I get back home today, have to do some things in town I plan to play in my craft room and get some cards made. I also want to try my hand at a mini book I saw on U-tube.  I have still been on med leave for two surgeries I had end of Aug. I have another surgery next Friday so I want to take this feel good time and get some crafting done with out over doing. After all it's world card making day, cant miss that. 
 
 
 
 
challenges:
papertake weekly - atg http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
little miss mufffet - simplicity http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/
latinas en America - circles http://www.latinasenamerica.blogspot.com/
recipe: bazzill, dcwv, hero arts, embossing folder, su cord, su ink

7 comments:

Nathalie said...

Hello,
very beautiful card. Thank you for your participation in our challenge at Little Miss Muffet
Hugs!
Nathalie

Nathalie said...

Hello,
very beautiful card. Thank you for your participation in our challenge at Little Miss Muffet
Hugs!
Nathalie

Marcela Arce said...

I love it!!! Thanks! Marce DT Latinas en America

RECUERDITOS NATHALLY (Souvenir y Encintados) said...

wooow que hermoso trabajo,
gracias por participar
nathally DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us and helping us celebrate our 5th Birthday at Papertake Weekly! Please be sure you've commented on all the designers blogs for the biggest chance of winning one of the amazing prizes! Hope to see you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Love your card.TFS
Tahi Latinas en America DT Member

Latinas en America said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for your participation

Gaby B