Monday, May 14, 2012

Dream Big - Glitter it up

Monday May 14, 2012

I hope everyone had a great Mothers day and got to spend time with their children in one way or another. I spent the time remembering my mom and reflecting on past times and cried. I talked to my children as they live in other states or hours away so it was nice hearing from them even if I couldnt see them. We talk a lot all the time but mothers day was a special time. DH took me out to our favorite Asian food buffet.. ummm good

Today is new release at Paper Pretties http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/ and these are the two new releases.. we have Ginene with sentiments, and Catisha with sentiments. I chose to use Catisha for my card.

Ginene Catisha


The theme for this weeks challenge is GLITTER IT UP... I chose paper where the silver is glittered and the ribbon has a glittery look plus the glitter on the wings. It was hard to choose which sentiment to put with this card and love the idea that I had a choice of words.. I love that about these sets as you get them all in one set.


challenges:

craft your days away #45 - creatures great and small http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.com/

card makin mama #45- may flowers http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/

paper sundaes #120 - thing with wings


recipe: catisha /paper pretties, bazzill, dcwv, glitter ribbon, copics, glittter and stickles








4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. Love the glitter. Glad you had a super Mother's Day. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Laura Bradley said...

This is a fab card! Love the image and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CMM. Laura x

Gaynor Greaves said...

really nice card, lovely LO and image, thanks for joining our challenge at CYDA, Gaynor DT xx

Berit Synnøve said...

Lovely card. Love your colors and image. Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away !
Hugs Berit