Tuesday, September 27, 2011



Tuesday September 27, 2011 Good Morning... What a wonderful time I am going to be the Guest Designer for the month of October and November at Bugaboo /Catch the bug.. How sweet is that. As you know from my blog I use a lot of their images. You have such a choice of what you want to use and this little cutie is being released in their store .. http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ so you can head over with the link and check out the new digi's and all the other wonderful images. Thank you Bugaboo/Catch the bug for having me as your guest. This set is called Pea Pods and I chose this image to work with but there are others just as cute.
'
Papers: DCWV, SU, CS.. Ink: Ranger.. Stamp: Bugaboo Pea Pod digi.. Accessories: SU punch, Recollections hearts, white pen.

Also card for the sketch challenge at Sweet Stop http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ I just turned the sketch.





5 comments:

Cathymac said...

What a darling baby card, Billie! The little heart and button accents are perfect for your card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card! Love that image and the felt embellishments... pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Tammy Miller said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome so glad to have you!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love you little pea pods. I chose that one too. I also love the card for Friday that isn't showing yet on your site. Thanks for sharing some ideas as how to use that funky punch if not making a flowers. The verdict is still out on how I like that punch I bought.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops Billie...sorry...it was Melissa who used that flower punch. See...that's why you need your Friday post up...haha