Sunday, July 10, 2011


Sunday July 10, 2011 Stamping 411 sketch challenge. It's fun taking out my Stamping Up stamps and papers. I do need some SU designer papers (like I don't have enough of others) Only SU products can be used for this challenge and I'm sure this is the last of the designer paper.. Humm.. Papers: certainly celery, ballet blue, designer paper.. Ink: sofe suede, riding hood red, rose romance.. Stamps: cross hatch, sweet scoops.. Accessories: silver cording, embossing folder .

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh so very yummy! I'm digging some of the new DSP's especially the one with the new purple (wisteria wonder). :D Thanks for playing sweetie!

Denise Willerton said...

what a delicious card ~ thanks so much for playing along with stamping 411 ~ have a wonderful day!