Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunday April 3, 2011 Card Patterns sketch One card FOUR challenges ; ) ... Card Patterns #109 sketch... Bubagoo - Anything goes... Card Makin Mamas - Embellish it... Our Creative Corner - girly & hand made flower-ribbon-bling http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2011/04/girl-power.html... I think I covered all the bases for the challenges..I love when I can combine the challenges in one or two cards.
Paper: DCWV linen closet, TE card base, GP white, tissue paper brown and teal

Ink: Color box inks

Stamps: Bugaboo image, PTI hello friend

Accessories: spellbinder die, PTI die, ribbon TE, bling Pizzaz a Plenty, EK punch, Copics

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great mix of challenges! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Min said...

Ooooo, what a sassy fun little card! Those colors and papers are just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Kristin said...

I'm with you, I like combining the challenges too! This is so cute, I love your girl image - so sassy! Thanks for joining is this week at the OCC!

Tammy Miller said...

Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our April Anything
Goes Challenge, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

whoistracy said...

So fun Billie! I love the earrings you gave her, such a great idea. So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the pattern paper. I love the image. She is so sexy and sweet! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your work again.