Saturday, May 05, 2018

To Mom - Catch the bug Saturday challenge

Saturday May 5, 208
 
First Saturday in the month .. hard to believe May already.. any how at Catch the bug the challenge is ANYTHING GOES
 
 
This is my card using the image Mouse Present I colored the image with copics  and the "To" was already on the tag image so I found a "Mom" stamp by Paper Trey Ink that fit perfect so stamped it. Then I fussy cut the image out. I was then  wondering about what to do for the background.  I remember seeing on someone's blog  ??? triangle stencil. Well I have some triangles and old x-ray film so I made my own stencil and using Simon Says ink I created the background. I then went around the edge with a light teal Quick Quote ink distressing the edges. I then used foam dots on the image and now it's a nice birthday card.. just because card.. mothers day card.. I had fun creating this background will try some other techniques..

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 332-333 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #352 - mothers day
Crafting by designs - May anything goes
Simon Wednesday - animal magic
Creative moments #142 - anything goes/opt. for mom
Cute card Thursday #528 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #401 - anything goes/opt. women celebration
QKR stampede #294 - anything goes



10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, love the triangles with your beautiful tag. Great colors.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! love, love this cute and sweet image, the background is fabulous, awesome colors and design.
Thank you for playing with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
Hugs.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super COOL! LOVE your image! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous - I love your background, and what mum wouldn't love such a cute little guy to deliver her presents???

Thanks for sharing with us over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Mimi said...

So bright... My mom would love this card! Way to get creative! Thank you for sharing this with us at SOS this week.

Lola said...

Such a neat background! And I love all the Bugaboo mice...going to see if I have this one. So perfect to have a stamp to fill in the tag.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

crafty said...

What a lovely idea for a background. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

NanaConnie said...

So Cute, Billie! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Cards By Leona said...

This is lovely, I love the background and bright colours. Thank you for sharing this lovely card. Leona (Creative Moments DT)