Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Heard you were flat on your back! - Craftaholics R Us #10

Wednesday March 7, 2018
 
Welcome back for a fun filled week and a new challenge at
 The Green team has a new challenge for you..
the theme is GET WELL
 
 
This is a perfect theme again .. I don't know how many times I've rushed to make a Get Well card cause I don't have any on hand. OR use some other card I've made and just written Get Well inside.. Well if you're the same then this is the perfect challenge for you to play in..
I have this awesome sentiment from Art Impressions and haven't used it for a long time if ever. I have a funny turtle image that does with it but I've been wanting to used this Waffle Flower stamp set with the cat. I don't know how else to use this funny cat on it's back so that is why I thought this would be perfect. I stamped the chair and cat from WF and the flowers from Lawn Fawn and painted with Mission water colors. I die cut them out and then put my card together. The get well soon is from LF.  I hope however I give this card to will make them feel better soon.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #63 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - Y-for your choice (anything goes)
Jo's scrap #223 - anything goes
QKR stampede #285 - anything goes
Crafty catz #406 - anything goes/opt. baby
Dragonfly journeys #113 - going green/little or a lot
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Use your stuff - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #195 - anything goes
Love to scrap #107 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 324-325 - anything goes

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm not sick (some might debate), but days I feel like that, lol. Great card for someone who isn't feeling good. You make great encouragement cards.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun card... with just a touch of humor. It's sure to cheer up the recipient!

Aunty Sue said...

Great card to cheer someone up thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and good luck in the prize draw

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz Challenge. Marlene GDT

Dorothy S said...

Those cheery flowers should make some one up and about! Such a cute card...
Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week, and we hope to see you back starting tomorrow. Dorothy S, DT member

Heather said...

This is so fun!! That sentiment IS perfect for this cat image. It will definitely cheer up the recipient. Thanks for playing with LTSCB and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! This is so cute and made me smile so I know it will brighten the day of someone who is under the weather too. Thanks so much for joining my Going Green blog challenge, and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Monika Reeck said...

love that chair
and the cuutee cat hehe
the flower with face is so sweet
and love your wall paper DP
cute card
hugs
Monika

Juliet A said...

The cat looks great with the sentiment! I especially like the watercoloring. Thanks again for playing in the Heartful Stamping Challenge!