Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Thanks a latte!

Wednesday December 13, 2017
 
I created another fun winter scene.. again this is with the Winter Coffee lovers blog hop in mind.. I started by using a scrap of blue card stock from Quick Quote for the sky.. I love that soft design. I then used some shimmer white card stock and Simon Says hills die and created the snow hills. I used some Quick Quote scraps and Simon Says die and cut the houses and trees. I backed the houses with some more scraps I then stamped the Reverse Confetti penguins and hat and the Simon Says coffee cup and colored with Mission water color paints. I die cut them out and fussy cut the coffee cup. I added a little white gel pen around the coffee cup making it look like a band. I then stamped the Gerda Steiner sentiment.
 
 
Challenges:
Winter coffee lovers - day 6
Word art Wednesday wk. 312-313 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - T for trees
Sugar pea #38 - anything goes
Hiding in my craft-room  #330 - scraps


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A fun scene card. I love the cute little penguins.

~amy~ said...

awwww...love the mix of images for the cutest little scenery!

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for posting again and getting scraps used in cute wintry Christmas cards in this week's Super Scraps Saturday #330 challenge at HIMCR! from Becca--DT

Shelly said...

So adorable and sweet!

MariLynn said...

so cute. Love the little penguins. I especially love the one with the hat

New Creations said...

This is the cutest scene with penguins, love the addition of cute cap!

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love those cute little penguins and the beautiful landscape you've created!

Lisa Lynn said...

Those penguins are adorable. Another great scene.

Monika Reeck said...

hmm another cute scene
love the houses with light in yellow
love this penguin with one cup so sweet they drink together
and adorable color combo and cute scene Billie
you are so productive
do you send these cards to someone?
they must be happy this is cute card and I love
hugs
Monika