Saturday, December 09, 2017

How have you Bean?

Saturday December 9, 2017
 
Ha Ha I love this fun sentiment.. I had to make this a cheery card. I want the sun to shine and get warmer its just too cold out. This sunny card and hot cup of coffee.. chocolate..tea... will do it. I used Tech. Tuesday images an colored with my Mission paints then fussy cut them out. I used a scrap of paper and Stampin Up die. I stamped some white snowflakes on the cup and then using scraps of vellum I die cut some MFT and SS snowflakes an added to the background. It's hardly noticeable. I used Quick Quote chalk ink to go around the card base and tag image. I added a little Spectrum Noir glitter pen to the coffee beans and coffee. This is a very CAS card.. This card is for day 2 of the Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop.
 
 
 Challenges:

Cute card Thursday #507 - anything goes
Sugar pea #38 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 445 - snowflakes
Hiding in my craft-room  #330 - scraps


15 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

I've "bean" wanting to say, you are the first crafter to post for the #330 Super Scraps Saturday challenge for this upcoming week!! Becca, HIMCR's DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and I love the snowflakes on the cup which ties it into the festive season of Christmas and winter.

MariLynn said...

Cute punny sentiment. Love the snowflakes

jeanchaneyaz said...

Such a cheerful card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute, love it!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty and adorable card! Love it! And thanks for stopping at my place and saying such nice things!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card - love the sentiment.

brenda said...

A perfect creation for our Snowflakes theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is a great sentiment and love the bright colors.

New Creations said...

Such a cute card with snowflakes and coffee cup image!

~amy~ said...

Love the contrast in color and the dry embossing!

Shelly said...

Such a cute card!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

Helen Gullett said...

Such a sweet one.

Monika Reeck said...

hmm cute Mug Billie
and there so many coffee bean too
love the snowflakes Embossing folder
and nice bright yellow on that DIE behind the main Image
sweet card
hugs
Monika