Tuesday, November 14, 2017

It's better to get laugh lines - Pause Dream Enjoy #199

Wednesday November 15, 2017
 
Dang November is going by pretty fast. I hope it's been a good month for you. Weather is good and you are enjoying life.
 
Today we have another challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy #199
The Orange team chose CAS - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
 
 
During the summer I took some stamped images and my Mission paints and went out on the deck and painted. I later die cut them out and put them in a bowl.. Well now was the time to use one of the images.
This is from Tech Tuesday and the sentiment. I did not have a lily pad so I just free handed one and using Zig markers painted the lily pad and water. I think I did pretty good.. what do you think?? I then added the frog on foam dots. This card was done. CAS.
Need more inspiration head over to PDE and see what the Orange created.

Challenges:
Glitter 'n' sparkle #265 - anything goes
Addicted to stamps #157 - use more than one stamp
Crafting from the heart #183 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #190 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 308-309- anything goes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heheheh - so true Billie - love your sentiment AND... your card made me giggle - ADORABLE!!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Such a cute fun card, love your smiley frog and great sentiment! Thank you for sharing at Word Art Wednesday. Sue (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

cute Image
love that sentiment
its right...
and simple adorable only with CAS design Billie
love this and yay Billie again with much White area in her card yaay
hugs
Monika

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Haha, that is so true. Lovely and funny card. You've made a beautiful lily pad and the frog looks very happy sitting on it ;p
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt ATSC)