Saturday, September 16, 2017

Behind every successful woman

Saturday September 16, 2017
 
So I am playing along with the Fall Coffee Lovers bloghop...
I made a card last night and today is another card.
 I hope to make a card every day of the hop.
 
This is another painted (with Mission water colors) stamp and sentiment that I did while on my deck enjoying the nice heat while it's here.. Fall is in the air. The set is by Verve Stamps. I fussy cut them out and added glossy accents to the coffee part. I just happened to have the perfect plaid designer paper...  I also dry embossed the middle strip and the Tim Holtz canvas/burlap in the other side is a scrap. I thought they gave a Fall/Autumn feel.. I added some twine and a button.

Challenges:
Fall Coffee lovers
The daily marker day 16 
Allsorts wk. 433 - feels like autumn
Hiding in my craft room #318 - it's fall y'all
Sweet stampin - your favorite stamp (Verve stamp set)
Just us girls #411 - fall colors
Simon Wednesday - clean and simple
Word art Wednesday wk. 300-301 - anything goes

23 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the texture you added with the burlap and twine!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shanna Slater said...

Wonderful Fall card, loving that button!!


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card, love the added burlap and the plaid!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Billie :-) I love the sentiment, very funny, and the little cup is super cute, the whole design and colours are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! In my case, it's tea! Jo x

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the bright, cheerful colors.

Chris said...

Great design...love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Kathleen said...

Now that is why I am not successful, I only drink tea. Love the paper, great sentiment and design.
Thank you for joining our 'Feels like Autumn' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, Billie. Super creative and fun.
Blessings,
Karen L
I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Hehehe, great sentiment :) Love your design and that cup is wonderfully coloured!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the plaid and bright colors!

New Creations said...

Fab with great sentiment!

Ann said...

Pretty orange cup and love the sentiment.

Hetty said...

Perfect card for the challenge and i just love that sentiment.
Great card.

Lori Turner said...

How very true this sentiment is LOL....awesome card! Love the plaid...

Ina G said...

Perfect sentiment for your coffee loving card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Mervi said...

Lovely card with beautiful colours.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design and layout.

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

VanessaB said...

so cute!

Helen F. said...

Fab card, Billie. Great plaid and added burlap texture

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful card!!! Love the papers!!!

Sammy said...

This is lovely. Such great colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x