Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Attitude is like a flat tire - Catch the bug

Tuesday April 18, 2017
 
Welcome to Tuesday and at Catch the bug it's New Release day..
 
 
Jodie has been real busy getting the new store set up and today we have a new image called VW bug with attitude..
Have you visited the new store?  Bugaboo store

This is my card using the new image.. I used some Gelli plate paper I created.. I used some bubble wrap to give those awesome looking dots.. Cool huh?? I love the look and the colors went well with what I colored the VW bug.. I used a MFT die and cut out the image.. I planned to use the scallop frame to go around it but it was too big so I left the frame off. I colored the Bug with copics and added some Nuvo drops to the flower centers and wheel centers.  I like the sentiment.. Very true


Challenges:
Sugar pea #30 - colors
Crafty catz #366 - anything goes/opt. animals
My time to craft #343 - no dp (I made the bg paper on gellli plate)
A bit more time to craft #42 - anything goes
Creatalicious #113 - anything goes/opt. birthday
Crafting from the heart #155 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #177 - anything goes/opt. ribbon/lace
Try it on Tuesday - add a quote









13 comments:

Margik said...

A fantastic card! Love the quote and the fabulous background. The image is so fun!
Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Mar x

Kerin said...

What an adorable little car and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Ardyth said...

Great sentiment and I love the bright colours! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea!

Meggymay said...

Its a super quote to go with this great card. The car image is fantastic. Thank you for joining us over at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card thanks for sharing at crafty catz. good luck in the draw

Jean said...

What a fun card, loving the vibrant colours and how you have created the backing paper. The sentiment is so true, love it.
Thanks for joining us over at A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT.
Jean xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I love love the colors on your VVW Bug
is so cuuutee
and with flowers too hehe and a tyre behind it so sweeet
you are great at coloring tyre(s)/wheel looks so real
and the splatter blue behind is stunning
the gelli plate paper yeah coool made Billie...I love it!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous colors and a great sentiment. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Loving this fabulous hippie card! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Tina dt

Jackie C said...

Great fun! Thank you so much for entering at Creatalicious, please visit us again! Jackie DT member.

Lisa Lara said...

So darn cute Billie. Love that bug and all that fun color. Thanks again for playing with us this month at SugarPea Designs.

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…