Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Enjoy the little things in life - Aud Sentiments #171

Thursday January 12-23, 2017
 
We're back from our vacation and ready to head into 2017 and more fun filled challenges. Some challenges will be sponsored and some not. Same as before.. We're starting off with no sponsor and a favorite for so many of us.. ATG. So break out your holiday gift craft items and play along. I can't wait to see what you got..
 
This is Aud Sentiment #171 challenge and the theme is 
ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT
 

This is my card using an image I won a long time ago. It's Gillian Roberts mistletoe mouse. I know it's after Christmas but I had to use it. It just so cute and now I am one up on 2017 Christmas cards..  I colored the image with copics. I used a MFT stitched border at the top and bottom. The leaves are from Stampin Up and colored in copics. they looked a lot like mistletoe and I added half pearls for the berries and a little twine bow completed it. The sentiment is from Dylusions. I love there sentiments. They come with the black border around them and I just cut them apart and go over the raw edges with a black marker to take away the cut look. This card is so cute in real life.  Love the image.
 

Challenges:
Glitter n sparkle #221 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage # 79 - ribbons and or pearls
Crafting from the heart #142 - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #170 - anything goes
City crafter #344 - blue Monday
Crafty sentiment - anything goes
Everybody art #394 - anything goes
heARTful stamped blessings - CAS
Penny's paper-crafty #311 - anything goes
Creative moments #109 - anything goes/opt. something new (sentiment)
Word art Wednesday wk. 264-265 - anything goes
Stampavie and more #278 - something new (sentiment)





16 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute card. Love the sentiment you chose to use
Julie t

crafty said...

Super cute card and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Elaine Stark said...

This is so sweet. Elaine

Creative world said...

Adorable image and great card...hugs Željka

Stella said...

This is sooooo sweet! Your little mice are adorable and I love the sentiment you used. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Marina said...

Cute and beautifully coloured - I love the way you've done the sentiment.Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!

Ros Crawford said...

Ooops! forgot to say ....Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

Jean said...

Ohh this is just so cute, love it. what a fun image and such a very true sentiment. Loving your colours.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xx

Monika Reeck said...

hihi tooo cuuuteee
the mouse kiss the lady
cute cute I love the sentiment too
CAS and hey Billie without Design Paper so seldom now
Love the simply layout too
hugs
Monika

Chris said...

So sweet - love your coloring! Thanks for entering my CAS heARTful stamping challenge this week - I only have 4 players so I don't want to do a Top 3 but you're entered to win the final prize :)

Rae Ann said...

This is such a sweet image! Love the added pearls and the die cut is the perfect embellishment.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

ccheney said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

Unknown said...

Cute card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Hugs, Anne

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your sentiment and the one with the beauty from yesterday are awesome and I'm saving to use. This is so sweet!