Wednesday, November 23, 2016

We are Blessed - Thankful - Aud Sentiments #169

Thursday November 24 to December 6, 2016
 
Welcome to Aud Sentiments #169 challenge.. A favorite for everyone..
 
ANYTHING GOES PLUS SENTIMENT
 

Beings we are not sponsored this week we can use what ever we want.. WOO HOO I dug out an old stamp. I don't even know if the company is still around. It's an image from 1994 Peddlers Pack Stampworks.. I used this wood block stamp a lot in the past as the block had ink all over the base.. LOL I had fun using copics to color this image. Before I would of used pencils or markers... It was fun bringing the basket to life.  I just recently got this die and sentiment from Tech. Tues in their Oct. mailing club.. I had to use it. I bought some paper at Michaels by mistake (poor lighting to me not awake enough) it was actually a silver shinny paper.. I cut the Thankful two times and layered it. I think I will keep the pack of paper.. well actually I have to now its been opened.. I have a 100 pieces.. well 99 3/4 pieces of paper.. Guess great time with the holiday cards that need to be made.
 
Lets see your card and remember to add the sentiment to your card..
 
 

Challenges:
The Daily marker day 23 color challenge
Melonheadz friends - harvest blessings
Love to scrap #90 - anything goes





5 comments:

Creative world said...

Gorgeous Thanksgiving stamp and you did stunning card,teamie...hugs Željka

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness....awesome coloring...think you were in the mode when coloring...gorgeous! Love the die too...so useful throughout the year. Hope you use all that paper up....haha

Monika Reeck said...

woooww Billie
if you join COLORING Challenge
I believe you are the winner
perfecto coloring
love that carrot
the other vegetable looks so real here ooh ooh
send to me Billie..
if I am lucky this card is not yet sent to your friends hehe
I love love this basket of vegetables card from you how did you get this Image Billie? will you send me a stamping Image in a white paper and I want to try to coloring it...it soo adorable on your card the colors I mean..
hugs
Monika **going to sleep hehe LOL

Irena Stefanova said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Billie! What a beautiful design, and I am in love with that image!
I'm so glad you shared this work of art with us for this week's LTSCB Challenge!
Irena dt

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for entering your gorgeous card in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge! There's a new challenge going on now; I hope you'll check it out.