Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's your birthday - Mid month reminder Creative with Stamps #8 - use a bird stamp

Tuesday November 15, 2016
 
Mid month reminder that we still have a challenge going on at
Creative with Stamp #8 - Use a bird stamp
 
You still have some time before the Holiday's get here to get your card made and posted at Creative with Stamps. Hope to see you over there. use a bird stamp..
 


This is my mid month reminder. I got this awesome stamp set recently. I won  a gift certificate at a challenge and I could chose a few companies to get images from. Since I do not have Mama Elephant images this was a fun great time to find something. Well I found an awesome stamp set and of course had to have the dies. I am so spoiled by dies, I hate cutting out images unless I have to and these are so tiny.
I had fun trying to figure out a scene so used my My Favorite Things grass and Paper Trey ink banner die.. Then it still looked plain so I used Simon Says ink and balloon and stamped a group of balloons and drew on the strings and added a Simon Says heart to the ends on the strings.   I cant wait to use some more of the images. There were like 12 or so critters and all so cute.
Lets see you bird stamp and add your card to Creative with Stamps challenge.
 

Challenges:
Creative moments #106 - anything goes/opt. thank you /giving thanks
Word art Wednesday wk. 256-257 - anything goes
Crafty girls creations #29 - anything goes
The Daily marker day 15 color challenge
Brown sugar #224 - anything goes
Crafty catz #346 - anything goes
PDE linky party #146 - cards only
Creative fingers #120 - anything goes
Pattie's creations #128 - birthday
Art by Miran #71 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 389 - feature a creature
Glitter n sparkle #214 - anything goes
Amuse studio - anything goes


13 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Your card is really cute :)

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Billie, your card is a real cutie! I love the little chicks and how you have them holding balloons - totally adorable, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

I think this birdie is TWINS
so cuuutee the scene you made Billie
lovely coloring as always and hey I love that balloon stamp
nice added of the grass and sweet heart you added
great DT card again Billie
hugs
Monika

Ginger said...

Cute little birds! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

berucrafts said...

two cute little chicken celebrate... Thanks so much for this wonderful card and that you share your card by ABM. Hugs Ute DT

Janette said...

Love this fun card Billie, brilliant.....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Emma said...

What a fab card I love the cute little birdies, thank you for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Aunty Sue said...

Wonderful creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week hope you will join us again in our new challenge

Beatriz said...

Cute card! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Katy said...

Soooo cute!! I love those little birds! And I love how you stamped the balloons. Very sweet birthday card. :) Hugs!

Helen F. said...

Billie, your little chicks in this adorable scene are so sweet and sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face :-)

Anonymous said...

Stunning work Thank you for joining us at Patties Creations, good luck!!! Lisa DT

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a cute birthday card.

Thanks so much for entering your creation into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!