Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart - Aud Sentiments #155

Thursday May 12-24, 2016

Aud Sentiments #155  Our theme is ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT


Again we are our own sponsor and so I chose to do another Journal page for my 2016 Journal.
I am using the Eureka stamp .. I have so many Eureka wooden stamps and since I had this fun sentiment from Verse rubber stamps I thought this was perfect and it reminds me of my best friend Karen. She (we love green) so I colored her in the green dress and since we couldn't both be wearing green I chose purple, orange and green for my outfit.. those are some of my other favorite colors..
I layered it on some purple card stock and scrap of green then laminated the whole piece and punched my journal holes.. I hope you find time to play along. You have two weeks and it's anything goes plus a sentiment.


Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #19 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #48 - lets go green
Not just cards May #31 - anything goes
Stamping sensations - May - anything goes
613 Ave. create #175 - anything goes /opt. twist
Glitter n sparkle #187 - one for the ladies
Craft your passion #311 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #111 - anything goes
Creative card crew #112 - anything goes
Eureka stamps #192 - April showers bring May flowers (flowers on hats)
Penny's paper-crafty #277 - anything goes
Scrappers delights #55 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #230/231 - anything goes

recipe: image/eureka stamps, sentiment/verse rubber, scraps on purple and green, zyron laminator, copics




14 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A beautiful sweet stamp and the verse is perfect. I've notice getting older I forget things and my girlfriends are the same but at least one of us and remember what we forgot or we both laugh if we both forgot!

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulos card, and a perfect sentiment. Elaine

Angie said...

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I hope you can join us again.
Angie DT

Dawn said...

Sweet little card! I love that image & the lovely colours!
Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheery creation for our challenge Billie, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensation.


B x

Intruderlady said...

Pretty card. Lovely image. Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Kitty DT

Monika Reeck said...

oh I love the sentiment Billie...the two ladies soo cute und again lovely coloring...nice happy dp you have..I adore this sweet friends card..hugs..Monika

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Thank you for using one of our images. Your journal page is so cool. The background perfect to highlight his perfectly colored image. Thank you for entering the Eureka Stamps' "April showers bring May flowers" challenge. Good luck.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation, Billie! So Sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good Luck!

Dee Vee said...

I love how this journal paeg came out. What a perfect sentiment for a friend. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrappers Delight.

Jo Ann said...

Love the happy colors you used in your card. Thanks a lot for linking up to our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. There's still a few hours left on our current Challenge so, hope you come back and join us. God bless always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

pinky said...

What a lovely image and sentiment and the colours are so cheerful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

aichaku-愛着 said...

Adorable card! Thank you for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge! http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/