Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winter wishes - Inspiration Destination #66

Wednesday December 30, 2015
 
Hope everyone had a great Christmas / holiday.. Are you using your craft goodies?? I did not get any only because I have so many that I really don't need.  I guess that is good. 
 I hope everyone has a safe new years and happy, healthy, loving, prosperous 2016
 
Now on to the new challenge..
 
 
 
Our sponsor is SLS Lines
 
 

This is my card using the SLS lines image called Hipster girl.. I had to color her hair purple to go with her hipster look.. I love that bear hat she has on. I have seen some cute hats like this and would love one but I do not look good in hats. No hat has ever looked good on me.. I would love to be able to wear them.. But you wouldn't want to see me in one.. LOL
I really made tis Christmas/winter wish card different.. The background paper from Jellibean was quite strange to use but I was going for the little hipster girl and she would of chosen it..  I used the sentiment from Simon says and some stickles to give some glitter to the snowflakes and pile of snow.



Challenges:
QKR stampede # 171 - snowman or snowflakes
PDE linky party #103 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #56 - anything goes/Christmas-winter digi
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #261 - atg/Christmas
My time to craft #311 - last minute Christmas makes
613 Ave create #156 - anything goes/opt. music/lyrics
Robyns fetish #296 - anything for winter
Glitter 'N' sparkle #168 - glittery sparkle Christmas
Dragonfly journeys #37 - lets celebrate/glitter,bling, sparkle
Crafting from the heart #92 - anything goes
Eureka stamps #172 - snowmen or snowflakes
Cards in envy - let it snow
Word art Wednesday #216 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #52 - anything goes

recipe: sls image, jelly bean dp, simon sentiment, stickles, copics, mft die




9 comments:

Judy V said...

Cute card! The image is great! Thanks for joining us at Crafty. Gals Corner!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful treatment of the image, Billie!! Love the palette and it is well integrated throughout your design! Thanks bunches for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Janis Lewis said...

Love her purple hair! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! This is another fun little gal! Great background paper and I love her outfit too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week and have a very Happy New Year :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun image and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
Darlene
Robyn’s Fetish DT
Robyn’s Fetish
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love this! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Sandy Trefger said...

Cute snow scene card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

karalschuknecht said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Sybrina K said...

What an adorable image... with such a fun, fresh holiday palette! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)