Saturday, September 05, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Saturday September 5, 2015
 
I made a few Happy anniversary cards earlier in the week for a co worker for her parents 60th anniversary.. why not just make a Happy anniversary card for anyone. And since this style seems to be popular I made this card below. I will show it to my co worker and see if its something she is looking for and if not I know I can use it or sell to someone else.  It's made just like the wedding and other anniversary cards just different papers. I love this flower.
 

Challenges:
Southern girls #118 - flower power
Creative moments #76 - atg/ use a sentiment
Crafty catz #291 - atg
Jo's scrap shack #104 - atg
Creative fingers #91 - atg

recipe: ss card base, dcwv dp, mft flower die, pti leaf die, ss sentiment, diamond bling center of the flower




3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Woo-hoooo! Another bonnie style card, don't ya think?

Unknown said...

Lovely card, so elegant and romantic, perfect for an anniversary. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back on Friday for a brand new theme.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Monika Reeck said...

it has a power of this flower
and the paper also adorable
great choice my dear Friend
and if you can sell it again great idea hehe
love this card with this big flower