Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Aud #138 - Fairies plus a sentiment - Wishing you Happiness

Thursday August 13-25 2015
 
 
 
 Our sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps
 
 

I am using the image called Christmas bird by Elaine Cox.. Is she not a beauty. I have this awesome holly die from Taylored Expressions and don't get to use it too often since it's a Christmas type of die so when I get the chance I jump for it.. and since she had some holly in her hair and this came as a circle image... figured it would be perfect.  I used SU papers. I used a Paper Trey sentiment and added some berry blings in her hair from Pazzaz aplenty.. I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at Aud Sentiments.. It's Fairies plus a sentiment.
 

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #241 - something beginning with "S" (snowflakes)
IDIC #276 - things with wings
Pile it on #81 - summer or winter
Craft your passion #274 - atg
Crafting from the heart #72 - atg
Digi choosday wk 32 - dies/punches
Creative card crew # 93 - sparkle (wings and snowflakes in hair)
Penny's paper crafty #240 - atg
Word art Wednesday #196 - atg
Crafty gals corner #32 - any holiday
Fab n funky #270 - things with wings
Cute card Thursday #386 - atg

recipe: image Christmas bird/sweet pea, pti sentiment, holly die te, sentiment die?, su papers, copics, glitter, pizzaz aplenty bling




15 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Billieeeeeee
she is so wonderful
her eyes I love how you colored her
adorable
luv luv luv this green card
you made 3 green cards in a row...you seems like green at this week hehe
love your card sweet friend
hugs, Monika

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card love the colouring of the image Ginny x

Faye said...

Such a lovely Christmas card!

Amy Cohen said...

Wow- you are right to love that holly die!!! Gorgeous card...thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Amy Cohen said...

Wow- that is a gorgeous holly die...What a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 241 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Annie said...

OMG Billie this is just fabulous - beautiful card. Annie xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a beautiful stamp. Love the colour palette. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Michelle said...

Hi Billie - this is a beautiful image and I love your die cut holly background - I am a new follower of your fantastic blog and I would be over the moon if you followed mine. Michelle x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful creation Billie, I especially love the die cut background you used, so cool!! Thanks so much for joining our Die Cut/Punches challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs:) Audrey GDT

Rae Ann said...

That is an awesome background die! It matches the holly in her hair perfectly. Love that the stamp is done in a circle as well. Very unique.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Any Holiday challenge.

What I Created Next said...

Super sweet card. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Punches and Die Cut Challenge (DT)

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Love sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super beautiful and elegant image! She is absolutely darling and I she looks amazing on your card! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)