Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Inspiration Destination # 35 - A woman is like a tea bag

Wednesday May 27, 2015
 
OK the day is here.. this is the new blog address for our challenges so please if you haven't already.. add this new address to your list of challenges.. http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 

This is the card I made using the image Rebel.. I tried to give her a rebel look using the colored hair and funky colors. I don't think she is that much of a rebel..  I also made my background that is right behind her. I took some water color paper and added some strips of tape and then sprayed the water color paper, I let it dry then removed the tape and repositioned it and spritz again some more sprays.  It gives a cool effect and thought it was perfect to add behind her.  I chose a sentiment that I thought fit the card.   I hope you play along and remember it's always anything goes.


Challenges:
Suzy bee's bloomin #81 - atg /twist make it girly
Crazy 4 challenges #287 - use green
Glitter n sparkle #138 - one for the ladies
IDIC #265 - atg
Scribble and scrap #45 - atg
Craft your passion #263 - atg
Crafting from the heart #61 - atg
Incy wincy - lots of layers or no layers

recipe: rebel tps, su base, su dp, water color paper/spray background, sb die, su sentiment, copics




7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie love the colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Monika Reeck said...

Great new technique Billie for your bg paper...I am really sorry that I was not visiting u was busy with the funeral my MIL...your image so cool and always great colored ..luv your card.hugs.Monika

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC his week Rachel dt

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card the sentiment fits perfectly with the beautifully coloured image and brilliant background you made-Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart
Carol DT x

Laurence said...

I absolutely adore your card, the stunning colouring and the smashing sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

Unknown said...

Great quote and love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

Alyx said...

Fabulous card. Love, love, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx