Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 5 of Monika and Billie background and or no designer paper - USE DOTS AND A SENTIMENT

Monday March 30, 2015
 
Week 5 is Monika's choice she chose DOTS AND SENTIMENT
 
It's like Monika's reading my mind or I am reading hers. When she said DOTS I thought of my Reverse Confetti sentiment and knew I wanted to use a lot of different color's of ink to reflect the sentiment. I took down a lot of my ranger inks and my Simon says lots of circles and chose a small and smaller dot and just stamped away. I do like it. Quite colorful and with the sentiment it says a lot.
 
I hope you head over to Monika's blog Creative with Monika and see her card.
 

Challenges:
Inky impressions #202 - bold and bright
Word art Wednesday #176 - atg
Simon Wednesday - atg
QKR stampede #132 - add a sentiment
Sister act #99 - atg
Suzy bee's bloomin #73 - atg w/twist sentiment
613 Ave. create #117 - atg / no twist
A*muse studio - atg
Scribble and scrap #41 - atg

recipe:  su card base, reverse confetti sentiment, simon says dots, ranger inks





10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love that you put all colors on this DOTS card very happy DOTS color and love the sentiment too..clever arrangement on your card Billie, and now you are more and more comfort making your own BG am I right? and your BG looks more and more proffesional, and I love them.

I hope your surgery will be good and you will be speedy recovery..
Big hugs from me in Munich.
Monika

Jingle said...

This has such wonderful color! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Pia S said...

Even though your ideas were the same your cards turned out differently. Your dots make me think of candy. It's Easter so all I seem to be be thinking of is that, lol.

Sherri said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the design & the sentiment with it. Together they make a perfect combination!
Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede

Camille Short said...

Love the card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love it!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!I love how you used dots!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Dori Shelton said...

I truly adore this! I shared a link to it in my new weekly blog feature: "Saturday Morning Coffee Thoughts."

http://carecreatecook.blogspot.com/2015/04/saturday-morning-coffee-thoughts.html

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful CAS design, beautifully executed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz
Chana, Owner

CraftyShutterbug said...

What a lovely card. I adore the colourful simplicity you have here. Thank you for joining us this time at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge :)
Rachel, DT xx