Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Catch the bug New release / Sending hugs

Tuesday March 3, 2015
 
Catch the bug Tuesday is New Release day So today we have Sign it girl
 
 
 
this is my card using the image Sign it girl... I stamped Sending hugs in the center with a Simon Says sentiment.  I was trying to figure out a background so I took the same color card stock and cut a bunch of zig zag strips from a MFT die. I then adhered them all over the card base. I added some sequins and a flower and leaves..  Cute huh?
 

Challenges:
Sentimental Sunday #248 - atg
IDIC #253 - use a digi
Glitter n sparkle #126 - atg
Craft your passion #251 - atg
Papertake weekly - atg (option homemade flower)
Loves rubberstamps #141 - atg


recipe: sign it girl, su card stock, scraps, te die, mft die, qq flower, sequins, copics, white gel pen, bg brad






9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Gosh...this is super duper. At first I thought it was an embossing folder and a closer look said die cuts and then I read...love it. I don't have that die but I could cut some using my Silhouette..won't look quite as polished but it could save me a few pennies...haha The image...adorable and I like you little sentiment that was able to fit in that little box. I need me some sequins but can only find the bright ones locally so they will have to do.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Gosh...this is super duper. At first I thought it was an embossing folder and a closer look said die cuts and then I read...love it. I don't have that die but I could cut some using my Silhouette..won't look quite as polished but it could save me a few pennies...haha The image...adorable and I like you little sentiment that was able to fit in that little box. I need me some sequins but can only find the bright ones locally so they will have to do.

Sandy S said...

What a cutie patootie card! Love the coloring....


Thanks for joining us at Sentiment Sundays Anything Goes challenge! Good luck and hope to see you at our next challenge!

Sandy S
SSDT

Michelle said...

This is so adorable. I love the zig zags you put on the background. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

wooow chevron you have Billie
so lovely color
and that little girl so so cuuteee
love the coloring on her and nice add of the flower
in one word
Gorgeous made Billie
hugs, Monika

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card, the image is just so cute... and I love the flower, just right for our challenge... Thank you for sharing with us at 'Papertake Weekly'.. good luck..
Hugs,
Marjorie DT

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Monica-Dt.

Shanna Shands said...

Great dry embossing. Thank you so much or playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute! I just became your latest follower. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!