Monday, August 25, 2014

Paper Makeup Challenge #155 - Embossing / Everthing is better

Monday August 25, 2014
 
 

This is my fun card. I used the darling image Boy with teddy - Teddy Fairy. I did dry embossing and also wet embossed the sentiment. I have paste but thought I couldn't fit it into the card design that I wanted. The polka dot yellow is ribbon to give a little more texture to the card. It almost looks like paper but nope it's ribbon. I am loving these enamel dots / hearts that I have been getting lately.
I hope you play along and remember to use a digi on your card for our challenges.
 
challenges:
Sister act #71 - atg
Brown sugar #108 - lets get krafty
Totally Gorjuss #250 - sorry
Pumpkin spice #80 - children
Come and get it - atg w/sentiment
Squigglefly #34 - round the block
recipe: teddy fairy/pmo, su base, scraps, enamel dots/hearts, embossing folders, embossing powder, sb die, ribbon, copics, glitter











6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the dots like this I always love, why..cause I have no cuttelbug machine I was getting much paper emboss from my generous friends from all around the world Billie...and I still not use it all I keep it for one day :) ( I am poor card maker for you to know dear) and I love how you coloring the Image he is so cute and sweeeet sentiment too....big hugs and waiting for you visiting my last post :) (SMILE)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful colours and gorgeous image and design Ginny x

Julie Gleeson said...

This is such a gorgeous card, and wonderful sentiment just perfect for our challenge at Come And Get It! I hope you will join us again! Hugs Julie DT xox

Unknown said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at sisteract and I hope to see more from you
hugs Tonnie DT

Julie Temple said...

This is so CUTE! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It This week!
Julie

Holly Young said...

Very sweet! Love the sentiment and the little brads you used. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!