Monday, April 28, 2014

Catch the bug ABC - #1 dad gift card envelope

Monday April 28, 2014
 
 
I used my envelope maker from SU and made an over size small but small gift card holder, this way you can include a small card or note in the envelope along with the gift card.
I had a lot of scraps on my desk so used the map and ruler as it was masculine looking then I had this wooden button and twine. The crinkle looking paper from DCWV was perfect too. I love the simple but masculine look and perfect for that dad.
Image is dad kidz dad girl 
 
challenges:
Scrap creations - atg
Little red wagon #234 - count me in (use a # on your project)
Penny's papercrafty #174 - one for the boys
Word art Wednesday #129 - atg
Creative inspirations #262 - cute character
C.R.A.F.T. #256 - not a card
Creative knockout #34 - atg
recipe: dcwv, qq scraps, wooden button, twine, su envelope maker, qq inks, copics





2 comments:

Tracy Penney said...

Super cute. That image is adorable. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.

Laurian said...

What a fabulous project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian