Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Catch the bug day 5 of our 4th birthday / humor Wed, humor birthday project/ on your birthday

Wednesday January 22, 2014
 
 
Welcome to day 5 of our Catch the bug 4th birthday. Today's challenge at
I sure hope you've enjoyed our birthday party and have been playing along. There are some awesome prizes along the way. We still have a few more days of celebrating.
 
 
I chose my favorite funny lady  Stella birthday fireman call  I chose the number paper because of it being a birthday card and I love this saying that is from Art impressions. It's quite an old stamp and I have used it quite a bit. It really fit this card.
 

challenges:
Make it Monday #175 - atg
Come and get it - food
One stitch at a time #196 - use a digi
Hobby Cutz #32 - lots of layers
recipe:  bazzill, qq scraps, mme lime twist, ribbon, ep brad, copics, stickles, art impression words, embossing powder, wink of stella glitter brush.





7 comments:

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh Billie, I'm not sure how coherent I'm going to be here ,..I'm laughing so much at both your image and sentiment ....thank you. Oh, and I love that your numbered backing papers show such high numbers .....really give the poor lady in your image good right to look so unimpressed at having so much attention drawn to her birthday. A great card that has appealed directly to my naughty sense of humour.

Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

Barb said...

Very pretty birthday card, like your colors & background paper used. Thank you for joining us at the CAGI challenge.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A great card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz, good luck. Susan x

Jo Grason said...

love the sentiment and the papers are fab! Thanks for sharing with us at CAGI, good luck x

Nikki Byrne said...

Fabulous card, image and sentiment!! Love it! Thank you for sharing with us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

CraftyGirl said...

Your sentiment is perfect. I will have to remember this one. You made me smile with this lovely card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Fab quirky card , thanks for joining hobbycutz x