Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Catch the bug New Release / Be happy

Tuesday August 27, 2013
 
Where has August gone? I can not believe fall is just around the corner.
I hope you all have had a great summer and done some fun things.
 
Catch the bug has a new release this is BEAR BEE HIVE. I'd sure hate to get stung by this bear-bee..LOL  speaking of bee's, hubby's truck is in the back pasture over a bee's nest the kind that make theirs in the ground. He went back there to get some branches to make some beauty bark and parked it but when he went to get in not only was the truck dead but the bee's are all over and he's allergic to bee's so not a good thing. He hopes to get someone to tow him out and hope the bee's have not taken up residence in the truck.
Any how I hope you head over to the Catch the bug store and see the new releases.
 
challenges:
A*Muse Studio - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #27 - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - use your initial  (Bear/Bee button/Be- for Billie )
TIP: if you find a button and think it would make a cute embellishment, take sharp cutting pliers and cut the shank off and file it down, that's what I did to the be button. Lays flat and looks great.
The Crazy Challenge #152 - animals
A Gem Of A Challenge - starts with a B (Be, Bear, Bee button)
Make It Monday #155- anything goes

recipe: bear bee hive/ctb, bazzill, su scraps, Annabelle bella stamp, chocolate spica pen, pti summer sunrise ink, copics, simon says die, mft die, bee button, twine, stickles.

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your card is adorable I love those hexagons. I saw you on MIM I am # 35and #103, stop by I would
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Elaine Stark said...

This is a great Be happy card. I love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

cass said...

Very happy card, love the design. I saw it on MIM

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie! You've made another adorable card here, and I always LOVE seeing what you create. I hope that you will stop by this week and share in our challenge. Just wait until you see the AMAZING prizes we have this week!
Hope to see you there, and God bless your week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Pillan said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
/Pillan

loz said...

Such a gorgeous card and image Billie. Visited from MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

Such a cute image and I love the hexagon cut outs on your card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Anonymous said...

Great choice of elements using your Initials, Fab card! and love your Tip too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)