Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thank you / with Washi and die

Wednesday July 24, 2013
 
I made this card for a friend and it was just for fun. It felt good to make a card where it was not for a design team. I hardly get those made anymore. I had to use this die from My Favorite Things the Hibiscus die, it's been screaming my name and washi tape. I love using washi tape it give a great addition of color.
 
challenges:
Kaboodle Doodle #181 - anything goes
Make It Monday #150 - anything goes
Squigglefly - use baby blue or pink
The Paper Nest Dolls #9 - die cut
Challenges 4 Everybody #25 - anything goes
Bearly Mine #96 - anything goes

recipe: very vanilla su, memento ink, pti stamp, mft die, washi tape, corner chomper, scraps of paper for flower and leaf.





10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE this card and all the colors and textures. Yes, great die. I have yet to buy any of that tape in fear I would get hooked on something else .....haha I just don't think I would be as clever or pretty with it as you have done.

Holly Young said...

Really pretty! I love the size of the card and the clean layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Squigglefly!

Kathy Bradley said...

Billie,
Very pretty and elegant! Thank you for joining us at Squigglefly.

bumblebee creations said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Squigglefly challenge this week!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a wonderfully done card- love the flower and the Washi- I have purchased a few of these tapes (OK a little more than a few) and need to 'Just do it' and use them more!!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful thank you card Billie..lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a fantastic thank you card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Linda W. said...

Very cool idea with the washi tape - love your card! Thx for playing with us at Squigglefly!!

nwilliams6 said...

This flower is so cute and I love your fun CAS sketch. I know your friend loves this one! Thanks so much for sharing it with is in the Squigglefly challenge! - Nancy