Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Paper Pretties #243 - Square card challenge- Ever have one of those days?

Wednesday January 30, 2013
 
Paper Pretties #243 MAKE A SQUARE CARD challenge
 
I seldom make square cards but I rather liked making this one. I used the ONE OF THOSE DAYS image. I can identify with this little chick. I've had one of those day's lots of times.
I also chose lovely spring colors. I am so tired of the Pacific NW gray and needed to use lovely pastel colors.  I love making these cute little flowers. I am loving this card.
Challenges:
Craft your passion #147 - color combo
Make it Monday #125 - open
Tuesday Throwdown #132 - bling it on
Party Time Tuesday #105 - anything goes
 
recipe: one of those days pp image, quick quote dp summer breeze, su punch, spellbinder die, viva pearl pen, copics, ranger ink, te die

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is just the cutest thing and your template, papers and flowers are wonderful!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Billie love the image and how you cut the flowers out of pattern paper. :-) I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Shirley-Anne said...

OH YES!! Some days are diamonds and some are stones .
The image is super fun .Love the layers too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne

Michelle said...

Lovely card with a great sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
xxx Michelle

Joynana said...

Oh yeah, love the sentiment and the card is just so cute and perfect for the sentiment. Beautiful flowers. thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.