Monday, May 28, 2012

Faithful friends leave pawprints

Monday May 28, 2012

A co worker had to put her sadly failing four legged companion down. It's a sad time. I know that one of my four legged kid is 14 and some day that will happen. Not something I want to think about.


We just lost our beautiful great granddaughter who was only with us for one week. She was born May 19 and passed May 26, 2012. She was born three months early and with a rare genetic condition. I know this posting is probably not the place to put it and then again it is.. Tatum Serenity Rene will be missed and so glad that I got to feel her, smell her and talk to her before she went to loved ones we have lost.


This card I just kind of kept simple and with it being a female dog I wanted to do this darling bow.

challenges:
lollipop craft #82- with deepest sympathy http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/
the cutie pie #19 -die cut and punches http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/
crafty boots -bow-tastic and atg http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com/
for fun challenge - f.r.o.g. -fully rely on God http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/

recipe: pti kraft, bg paper, mft die, lil inker die, pti stamp set, ranger ink, corner rounder.


8 comments:

Heather said...

What a sweet card; I'm sure it will be well appreciated. That little bow is super cute and so is the dog paper. So sorry to hear about your great-granddaughter. It is hard to understand, and that is why we need to rely on God. Thanks for playing with For Fun this week.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sad tie for you and your family, our thoughts are with you at this time.

I love you CAS card and the big bow sets it off a treat. Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots challenges.

Dionne

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Billie, as a dog lover myself I can sympathise xx thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Helen Dooley said...

Great card! so glad you shared with us, sorry about your friends dog.

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely caring card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie cheers Sue N x

CraftyDaffy said...

I love your card! I am an animal lover myself (with a menagerie of 3 cats, 2 dogs and fish). That sentiment is right on the mark! I love the natural tones you have used, and the bow is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharng it with us at Crafty Boots for our Anything Goes / Bowtastic Challenges. xx Denise

Sonia said...

Hi!~
Gorgeous creation Billie!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts at "With Sympathy" challenge.
-Sony DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Kathy D. said...

So nice of you to think of your co-worker. I know not everyone thinks of their dogs as their kids but we do so I totally understand. That is such a pretty bow too.

Thanks for playing with us For Fun Challenges.