Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday September 2, 2011 Play Date Cafe using black white red... PDCC 97 http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/

I love the richness of these colors. So the few flowers couldn't blend so much in the middle I just stamped those few off so they would be a little lighter. It all kind of looked just out there so I grounded it by doing the lines around the card. I did not want to keep the ends even so did various over lines.. I like the way it just pulled it together.
Paper: SU black, red, white... Ink: SU real red, Quick Quote midnight confession... Stamp: PTI botanical, think big favorites... Accessories: black copic pen, EK punch.


3 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Billie, I really like this card - it's crisp and bright and I love working with solid florals haven't for a while so you've prompted me to seek them out.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so sweet Billie, the poppies are wonderful!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Billie! I've been seeing this floral image everywhere, and you, too, have made it shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!