Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday July 16, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #115 this week is to use the sketch as inspiration and the piggyback part is to use gift wrap. http://unscriptedsketches.com/ So head on over and play along with us. You may need to go to the bottom of the page and click on keep looking to get to the next page and find the sketch if you are looking later in the week. Just keep going till you find our sketch #115.. Hope you play along. This is my card for this weeks inspiration to you all..
Paper: TE card base, holly leaf gift wrap, various designer paper that are scraps... Ink: SU red riding hood, Ranger scatter straw... Stamp: PTI holly jolly wreath for all seasons... Accessories: silver embossing powder. Hint: you probably have figured it out if you have used gift wrap on a craft project, but this is the first time I did it and next time I would cut out the gift wrap (which is very thin and for sure not craft quality) and adhear it to a piece of white card stock then cut to size. I had one heck of a time after I put my score tape on it and making it lay right. This would give it more stability.

No comments: