Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sunday May 1, 2011

Second card for challenge
Stamping 411 challenge # 201 http://stamping411.blogspot.com/

After I posted my other card for this challenge it did not look as good on the computer (I know all computers have different settings for colors and such) but in person it was brighter but still not the punch I wanted. I decided to make another card for the challenge. This is it. All products are by Stamping UP.. Paper: rich razzleberry, pale plum. Ink: rich razzleberry. Stamp: easy elegance words, so swirly wheel. Accessories: rich razzleberry ribbon, hodgepodge hardware.



5 comments:

Kerin said...

I loved your other card, but this one is great too! Love the embellishments with the polka dot ribbon!

Connie Babbert said...

Another pretty card! Thanks for playing!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

WOW Billie. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty Billie! I love the varying sizes of brads.

gbarron56 said...

beautiful colors together! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Thanks and blessings, Gretchen