Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday January 23, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch WMSC31
Sketch challenge Waltzingmouse WMSC31... Another stamp set I have had but haven't used and this sketch reminded me of water so thought this was the perfect stamp image to use. I think I should of cut the background papers a little wavier but wasn't till I was done and cropping the photo that I noticed it. Oh well it still stays with the sketch..
Paper: TE card stock from monthly kit, lime rickey BG, GP white
Ink: black Memento, night of navy SU, broken china Ranger
Stamp: taylored expressions mini fish, wonderful words SU
Accessories: embossing folder, Copics

5 comments:

Gerdine said...

What a sweet card. Like the colors!

Deborah Frings said...

What a fun card - Love the fish bowl. Brilliant!

Cathy said...

I love your card. The embossing and the colors are great. I like how you cut out the sentiment that looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Alice said...

this is so sweet! lovely card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!