Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday November 21, 2010

Sketch Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge at Waltzingmouse... Yesterday was my birthday and we went down to Portland Oregon (we live in SW WA) and I saw this cool stamp set from Hero Arts. We live in small city and limited to stamp stores and I mostly do online shopping so it was a joy to go to a real stamp store. We had an awesome day going out to dinner and hitting a few stores we don't have here. Now back to the card I love Ornaments and I like the brightness of these I love coloring them in and the little bling really make them pop.
Paper: JoAnn's paper pad, TM card stock
Ink: black Memento, brick red Ranger, night of navy SU
Stamp: Hero Arts
Accessories: Spellbinder die, SU punch, Adro bling, Viva pearl, Copics



2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Happy birthday Billie, I'm glad you had a great day. I love the colours on your card and that stamp is just gorgeous!

Hugs
Carol x

Julia Aston said...

What a great branch and ornaments Billie - love the colors you used on this pretty card! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!