Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sketch Sweet stop SSS76 Sketch challenge at Sweet Stop SSS76... I love working with these cute little stamps from My Favorite Things the PI stamps are so stinking cute. I paper pieced the umbrella and boots.
Paper: card base mauve mist SU, portabello road K & Company, green at heart Basic Gray, club scrap, DCWV
Ink: black Memento, elegant eggplant SU, broken china Ranger
Stamp: my umbrella MFT
Accessories: flower I made using PTI die, pearl from Michaels, viva pearl pen, MS punch, spellbinder die, Copics



3 comments:

Karen said...

I like the paper pieced umbrella and boots, good job!

dstandard said...

Precious card - great paper piecing! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

Nancy said...

Such a cute card. Love the paper piecing!
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!