Sunday, February 14, 2010

Challenge card for SSC56 Sweet Sunday. Last time I did not get my card posted in time so I got right to it this morning in fact I dreamt about this card last night and what designer papers and stamps I would use and it came out pretty much as the dream showed. Is that weird?
The darker brown card stock from Club Scrap and the designer paper from JoAnn pack and the blue and red and white from SU. Stamp set from Michaels. I liked the tan as it looked like sand to go with the bird ocean theme. My clouds from my own template and the water from a stamp I've had for ages turn it one way it's water turn the other way its sand.

5 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Cute card - those birds are great!

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of the beach.... ahhhh... Seaside April 14th Karen

Karen Giron said...

Wow, those clouds are amazing and I love how you layered all the stamps! Beautiful job!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

oooolalala loving those shells!!!!!